The Institute of Policy Studies (IPS) is a policy research think-tank in the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore. IPS-Social Lab, is seeking to hire a team of interviewers on a part-time/freelance basis, for the period of November-December 2017.
The Interviewer will be responsible for conducting CATI (Computer Aided Telephone Interview) telephone interviews projects by IPS-Social Lab.
The job scope includes:
- Securing successful interviews and ensuring that interviews are conducted within the stipulated guidelines
- Meeting deadlines and fulfilling interview quotas within the stated timeframe; submitting reports to the project supervisor with details of interviews conducted and/or attempted
- Be friendly, polite, an excellent listener and possess an outgoing personality
- Be tactful and able to exercise good judgement in engaging potential interviewees and persuading them to take part in surveys. The ability to speak other languages and dialects will be a bonus
- Able to either work independently or as part of a team to deliver results
- Be open to learning and using new technology, e.g., A Content Management System (CMS) and telephony system for recording survey findings (training will be provided)
- Be able to work at least three days per week, inclusive of weekends
Please submit this form, along with your resume to:
Mr Zulkarnaen bin Zainol
Institute Of Policy Studies, Social Lab
DID: +65 6601 3835
Your cover letter should include details such as your nationality and age. Please also state when you expect to be able to begin work, if this position is offered to you.
Â (We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.)